Summary: Hebrew prophets forecast an end-time destruction of Jerusalem. Five ‘when-then’ signs point to 2017 for apocalyptic events after the current papal “Year of Mercy/Jubilee” ends December 31, 2016. History supports Passover as a time of impending Judgment. Bible believers should consider selling Jerusalem properties and keeping Passover elsewhere.
- Five ‘when-then’ signs from the Bible marked 2015. The first was the solar eclipse on the equinox and blood moon on Passover that the last verses of Joel’s second chapter shows is before (paniym means facing) “the day of the Lord.” In that context, the 14th chapter of Zechariah says God “will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity.”
We might wonder why God would do that, but reflecting on reason 6 below, a Messianic rabbi said that God has two houses, and He will clean them both before He puts them together!
- In the last verses of Zechariah’s first chapter, four horns scatter Israel, Judah and Jerusalem. These four horns are seen in the eighth chapter of Daniel that Gabriel says is “at the time of the end,” in the 17th verse. Daniel was sealed till the time of the end (12th chapter). This means that Alexander’s victory over the Medes and Persians was a forecast for an end-time war against those same areas—Iraq and Iran. This prophecy is half fulfilled and it’s not hard to see a war against Iran after they do something stupid in Jerusalem for what they hope will be their caliphate.
- Daniel’s ninth chapter says “the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city.” This happened in 70 AD, but since Daniel has a double application (above), it is also impending. It was Rome that destroyed the city and Muslims are ”the people of the prince that shall come” because
the Vatican had a key role in creating Islam by mentoring Mohamed by his Catholic wife, Khadijah.
This explains the importance of Fatima and Mary to both religions. The Muslims were supposed to get Jerusalem from the Jews and Christians and turn it over to Rome. They reneged and so there were the Crusades that Rome called the “Holy Wars,” even sending children on one crusade because God would bless the innocent children. Utter disaster and ISIS kills children (200 in Syria, Google)
- When Yeshua said not one stone would be on another in the 24th chapter of Matthew, his disciples asked the sign of it and the end of the world. In response, Christ blended the signs of Jerusalem’s destruction with the end-times so that 70 AD is a forecast of what’s coming. This is not because he hated his people. He wept for them as he entered Jerusalem at the beginning of that last week when they later said, “His blood be on us and our children,” a fearful statement in spite of his death for all mankind, as revealed in the 53rd chapter of Isaiah.
- Rabbi Saul, a member of the Sanhedrin, had an epiphany and converted to Christianity. In his 5th chapter to the Thessalonians, he said “the day of the Lord” would come suddenly “when they shall say ‘peace and safety.’ This is a signal for an impending apocalypse, http://bit.ly/1n0n01M and it reminds us of the Iran Nuclear Treaty that they have already broken. Since they hate Israel and are supporting the terrorists groups, it’s not difficult to foresee trouble.
- Four times in Leviticus 25, God said if Israel walked contrary to Him, He would punish them seven times over. If we take His Word for it and apply it to Ezekiel 4:5, we see 390 years of Israel’s apostasy become 2730 years of punishment. It began with the Assyrian Captivity in 722 BC and would end in 2008 except for no “0” year of the Messiah so it’s 2009.
The bottom line is that 1948 and rebirth of Israel is an illegitimate product of the UN, the image beast of Revelation 13 (New World Order beast is image of the Old World Order, papacy.) They are the ‘people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city.’ Dan 9
This writer believes ‘the prince that shall come’ is the pope, the king of the North in Dan 11 who overflows the end-time king of the south (America) in verse 40 and moves to Jerusalem, Dan 11:45 after the above destruction. He will introduce “Jesus” to the world (“2nd coming” except it will be Satan, the real Antichrist who will work miracles, 2Thess 2:9.)
A huge clue will be the name, pronounced ‘Yes Zeus’ in Italy and ‘Hey Zeus’ in Latin America. The true Messiah came in His Father’s name and was not received, as He so prophetically stated in John 5:43. The “unknown Messiah” of the narrow path will not suddenly be acclaimed by earth’s millions until deception first.
We should expect those living in Israel now to be scattered by the four horns of Dan 8 as part of events impending, followed by the decree of Daniel 9 that allows Aliyah–a return to the land. At that point, maybe Deut 6:10,11 will be fulfilled that He will give us houses that we didn’t build and vineyards that we didn’t plant. This makes us wonder if Jerusalem will be the focus of a neutron bomb or EMP attack? It could happen!
Dr. Richard Ruhling is author of The Alpha & Omega Bible Code that has further information on the prophecies of Daniel and the wedding parables. It’s an ebook with mostly 5-star reviews on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1iXKH8n For readers who don’t need Kindle, he offers a pdf with a bonus on his website at http://RichardRuhling.com