Dear Pastor or Fellow Believer,
Please consider these five points that show “the day of the Lord”–the end-time period could begin this spring and we will know this is so if “all nations are gathered against Jerusalem” as Zechariah 14:1,2 describes.
- “The day of the Lord” was signaled as impending by the rare solar eclipse on the equinox and the blood moon on Passover in 2015 as seen in Joel 2:31 where the Hebrew word, paniym for ‘before means facing the day of the Lord.
- “The day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night, for when they shall say ‘Peace and safety,’ sudden destruction comes, 1Thessalonians 5:2,3. Because it came in 2015 with a cluster of other signs, the Iran Nuclear Treaty meets this criteria.
- “The day of the Lord” was also signaled by the papal visits that intersected the jubilee timeline (see below).
- “The day of the Lord” is also what Joel was shown as the end-time period that begins with an earthquake in Joel 2:10,11. Southern California’s San Andreas Fault is “locked,loaded and ready to roll,” a leading earthquake scientist said at the National Earthquake Conference. (Google)
- If we see Jerusalem’s “day of the Lord” event (Zechariah 14:1,2), we should know that America is next as Billy Graham said, commenting on God’s need to apologize to Sodom, and we have also killed 60 million innocent infants in the womb, compared to a few hundred or thousand in Egypt, Exodus 1.
Let’s mark our calendars for April 12 and if we see judgment on Jerusalem at Passover, please consider warning your church that we could be entering a time of judgment. The Greek word in Rev 14:7 is krisis, and the whole world is in a crisis, but though judgment falls on America as it did Egypt, we can be like the goodman in Matthew 24:43, spared if we know when to watch as they did in Egypt and as Christ asked His disciples.
Daniel’s famous time prophecy of 70 weeks of years (490) spanned 10 jubilees from 456 BC to 35 AD. The jubilees came every 49 years because the 50th was the 1st year of the next week of years. But if we come 40 more jubilees to 1995, Pope John Paul went to the UN on the Day of Atonement, the only day in the year that signaled the jubilee, Leviticus 25:9,10.
Then there was a 20-year gap to Pope Francis’ UN visit in 2015, marking the end of 1000 years because Peter said not to ignore “1000 years as a day” when “the day of the Lord will come,” 2Peter 3:8-10. 490 years (10 jubilees) go into 1000 years twice with 20 years left over–THOSE 20 YEARS with papal visits ALSO MARK the end of 1000 years when the Bible says “God is not slack…the day of the Lord will come.”
“The day of the Lord” brings “all nations against Jerusalem to battle; the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity…Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations.” This is expected on Passover, the biblical time when God “executes judgment” as He did at the Exodus, and Titus also began his siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD at Passover. (Josephus, Wars of the Jews)
If we see this, it’s a ‘heads up’ sign that America is next and we should “watch” as stated above, but we don’t really understand this, also shown in Christ’s wedding parable of Matthew 25. It says to watch, but implies we’re asleep with lights out and that we don’t understand (eido means to be aware, consider, understand).
Dr. Richard Ruhling is an author/speaker on end-time Bible prophecy. His book, The Alpha & Omega Bible Code, has mostly 5-star reviews on Amazon and is seen at http://amzn.to/1iXKH8n
or if you don’t do Kindle, you can get the pdf at
If you have questions, you are welcome to email Dr. Ruhling at Ruhling7@juno.com prior to mid-April when things may get overwhelming.