Summary: Five When-Then Events in 2015 Signal the End-Times, but they couldn’t begin until after the sabbatical year of 2016. The destruction of Jerusalem (Zech 14:2) at Passover will signal judgment for the US a month later when, “as the days of Noah,” the Flood came with Passover timing, but in the 2nd spring month, Genesis 7:11. The reasons are biblical and not difficult to understand.
Passover is the historic time for judgment, Exod 12:12. Jerusalem’s destruction was the first sign Christ gave in Matthew 24 in the context of Passover beginning that week. Passover was also when Titus began his siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD. This spring Passover is April 12, counting from the new moon crescent, chodesh in Exod 12:2.
Here are five ‘when-then’ events that signaled ‘the day of the LORD’ in 2015:
1. A rare solar eclipse on the equinox had the same timing as the beginning of the biblical year in Exod 12:2.
2. A blood moon two weeks later on Passover had the same timing as Exod 12 when they put blood on doorposts. ‘The sun shall be darkened and the moon turned to blood before (paniym, facing) the day of the Lord,’ Joel 2:31.
3. “The day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night when they shall say, ‘Peace and safety,’ sudden destruction.” 1Thess 5:2,3 was fulfilled when seven nations signs the Iran Nuclear Treaty in 2015.
4. Christ said, “When you see an abomination…standing where it ought not,” Mark 13:14. The Bible calls lying with mankind as with womankind an abomination, Lev 18:22. It had ‘standing where it ought not’ in the US Supreme Court in 2015.
5. The US Constitution calls for separation of church and state. The pope calls for union of church and state and he was ‘standing where [he] ought not’ in the US Congress in 2015.
All the above signal the day of the LORD as impending, but the end-times are a unit of seven years that couldn’t begin until after the sabbatical year of 2016 so that when the temple is filled with smoke in Rev 15:7,8 and the seven vials are poured out, Christ will cease his mediation in a sabbatical year. 2017 begs the beginning of end-times.
Judgment on the US is expected: Egypt murdered hundreds of babies in Exodus 1; the US has murdered 60 million in the womb. Egypt enslaved God’s people. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs—a false system of ‘healthcare’ and education is enslaving most people, even while they think they are free.
God afflicted Egypt with judgment and took Israel to a covenant, later saying, “I am married to you,” Jer 3:14. That’s how Christ comes as Bridegroom. It’s not about a rapture. His coming is as a thief; judgment will be real.
His coming will fit the timing of 2nd Passover “as the days of Noah” when the Flood came with Passover timing, but in the 2nd spring month, Gen 7:4,11. Noah entered the ark on the 10th day—the same day the sacrifice was selected in Exod 12:3. When people didn’t enter the ark with Noah, they selected themselves for sacrifice.
When five women missed the wedding in Matthew 25, Christ said to watch (clue for Passover as the only night that Israel was to be awake). “You don’t eido—understand, for the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country.” Israelites didn’t travel in winter. If they took a long journey in spring and couldn’t get back in time for Passover, they were to keep it the 2nd spring month as the law in Num 9:10,11 shows.
Christ is the Master who took the long journey, Matt 25:14. His return in judgment will conform to the law that He said is in effect till heaven and earth pass, Matt 5:18. Doing so will be a sign to open-minded Jews that He is keeping the law that He gave—He must be the Master foretold in that passage 2000 years ago.