Dr. Lester Breslow, Dean of UCLA’s School of Public Health, discovered that 7 Simple Health Habits make a difference in 30 years of life between the person who broke those Golden Rules compared to those who observed them.
So what are they? They are best remembered by this picture and acronym–
The questions Dr. Breslow asked found the healthy people
- Ate breakfast and were not overweight.
- Drank 5-6 glasses of water a day.
- Got 30 minutes of exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Got 7-8 hours of sleep at night.
- Did not smoke.
- Did not drink, or only in strict moderation.
- Were basically happy people.
If you would like a Total Health Seminar for your Women’s Club, Rotary, Chamber of Commerce or Church, email Dr. Ruhling for more information, Ruhling7@juno.com